Problem with FM 2008.......

In FM 2008 the national teams which are playing in the European Championship are unrealistic,for example Belarus defeated Cyprus in the finals to win the European Football Championship and no world-class team was even in the group stage at all. :confused: What could be causing this to happen?

In FM 2008 the national teams which are playing in the European Championship are unrealistic,for example Belarus defeated Cyprus in the Finals to win the European Football Championship and no world-class team was even in the group stage at all. :confused: What could be causing this to happen?

I would guess you only have a small number of nations loaded as playable.

Playable nations tend to get stronger as the game progresses & unplayable ones weaker leading to results like you've seen.

How far into the game are you out of interest?

I would guess you only have a small number of nations loaded as playable.

Playable nations tend to get stronger as the game progresses & unplayable ones weaker leading to results like you've seen.

How far into the game are you out of interest?

Just finished World Cup 2010. :D Italy won it by defeating Spain just for the record. Also,does that mean that I can't continue with the game any further since it's messed up like that? :(

Archived