Worried SI Could drop the ball for FM11 ?

i love FM so this is not me slagging the game off.......

But for the past 3 years iv been on this forum and notice that there have been some Great Ideas to improve the game. but we never see it in the final game...

i know that the international Part isn't a big thing but id say 10%-20% of the people on this use it.and im one of them.. there has been some really solid ideas to make the Int part more realistic and better but for some reason SI hasn't went with them. apart from the odd tweak FM08, 09 and 10 is the same as FM07. WE the buyers of FM have being saying for a while.....

Improve the international calendar

(im been saying this since FM05)

Improve the build up to a summer tournament

(include a training camp + 2 to 3 friendlies) right now is SOOOOO unrealistic. one friendly and thats all you get !!!!!!

Ability to go on tour in an international team.

(Ireland have toured 3 times in the past 12 years in USA and toured twice in england)

Add International finance....

(Heres a question. Why do international coaches and managers work for free ????) mmmm

Improve International player interaction

(i want to ask Lampard why he cant play with Stevie G and not just tell him he played well)

and why Robbie Keane still likes me even though i stripped him of captain and gave it to Dunne !!!

and heres an IDEA for that annoying situation that is Germany and Japan........why not do a Pro Evo and call them different names ???

call Germany "Fatherland" and Japan "Land of the rising sun" ???? just an idea .......

---------Club Part-----------

.....lets face it, this part has been done to death...we all know what need improving........

I just hope SI put a good load of the great ideas around this Forum. Because if not, we could be waiting for FM2020 until

we get the perfect management game.

P.S i played CM2010 and they really have upped their game. not as good as FM but a good rivalry is always healthy....

Personally i'm living in hope that they will make league reputations dynamic.

I agree with this. :thup:

yeah i really want the german national team, especially now with their young and talented team. Same with Japan, they have a really fun team now too.

I thought you just delete the fake file and that makes Germany playable?

Re: Germany, it's easily worked around if you use google

Re: Japan, I find it bad that they appear to have hardcoded limits with the Japanese Club teams

Re: Rest, good ideas, fortunately, internationals have been improved quite alot recently, lets just hope they continue improving it

SI do listen to ideas on here but it's impossible to put them all in one version. It's not that they ignore ideas, it's just time contraints leading to other features becoming priorities.

And remember too that good ideas can often be impossible to code properly, or they could nerf other (more important) areas of the game. So it may not be a case of SI not having time to put a feature in, but a case of them putting it in an unreleased build and finding it's to hard to do properly, yet.

Archived