Fans taking over

My team was taken over by a fan trust something around erm.. 2nd or 3rd season. By the way I was playing Workington. But they are poor and had no money so... I don't see what good it does. I will be glad if they stop interferring but that smart alek chariman had to sell 2 of my players.

Have only seen one fans takeover its was last years editon of FM and its was leeds cash amount did not change and they was bankrupt after some few seasons

Just what I really wanted to see - I'm managing Leeds and there are rumours the fans are about to buy the club.

EDIT - Could be a bidding war, a consortium of businessmen, possibly including a former player, has now been linked with a purchase. All I need now is a Billionaire from Dubai.

On my Bromly save Tommy Vickers tried to take over the club in many different ways. At first it was a from-board takeover that failed, then a fan trust headed by him, then finally a consortium which actually succeeded, all fronted by the same guy. I'm glad it was the latter, at least I got 190k from it, not much, but it'll help me in the coca cola league 2.

Archived