How do you compare the strength of non-European leagues to European Leagues?

I think Brazil is, indeed, the strongest non-European league in FM. Argentina has many nice players there, but a huge number of players have random numbers, which make them to buy poor brazilians

Brazil could be on par with the best Championship teams and a few Premiership ones... again, in FM

Non-Euro leagues are underrated in the game, but that's what you get since the game is developed by Europeans.

But it's a mixed bag: if it were developed by Brazilians, the Brazil league would probably be overrated, if it were made by Americans MLS would probably be overrated. (not necessarily better than the top Euro leagues though)

Like I see tons of Brazilian league players jumping to Europe like jackrabbits in the game. But is the grass really greener in Sivasspor than in Sao Paulo?

I would say the money is better than what most of them can earn in Brazil so they would move because of that. Also i think a lot of Brazilians move to lower rep leagues in Europe in the hope of getting noticed by a team from the big leagues.

Archived