My game is thouraghly blathered.

So, the year is 2025 and i decided i'd splinter off my N.Forest save to see if i can get a mangers job and win the world cup (running version 10.0 at this point). I save the game and then resign my post (I immediatly stop being a Legend at the club...). Anyhoo, i apply for every international post going. 2 years after being accepted for the Brazil job i still haven't taken control of the team.

Must be a problem with the launch game then so i'll go back and load my save. Nevermind, can't do that because i stupidly saved over it. (FML). So, download the new patch and let the game run again. Still can't get that job finalised (must be something to do with immagration. No Scots in Brazil perhaps?). Now i'm locked into that job offer so i can't take up any other International posts. Do i try and take up a job offer with a championship team and see if the problem goes away. I applied to Holland as a manager and it declined it automatically as soon as they accepted me.

Given that i'm now in 2026 or 27 now and i really despise setting up new saves should i just create a new manager and plonk myself back with my old team or is there a work around?

I suspect this should be in the bugs forum but i'd rather it actually got attention and i could get a decent response.

Archived