Blue square north players

yeah i know some

its called going to the players section and search. jesus christ. whats the point of the game if you only grab players other humans tell you to get? seriously if you have to do that then you might as well not even play.

Jeezo mate you need to calm down like, the guy's only asked for a bit of help, we must all have forgotten that you are the lord of FM.

If your scouts aren't working then the best place to look would be the Good Player and Team guide, there'll probably be a load of people there who'll be able to help better.

ive just started playing as blyth in the blue sqaure north ive signed a few players form the frencj lower leagues i need a few more anybody know any?

Here's a link to the Good Player & Team Guide forum: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?21-Good-Player-amp-Team-Guide

Personally I always have Jones Awuah as my star player when playing in the Blue Sqaue leagues. :thup:

yeah i know some

its called going to the players section and search. jesus christ. whats the point of the game if you only grab players other humans tell you to get? seriously if you have to do that then you might as well not even play.

The search feature is currently broken, and never worked well to begin with. The OP might not know about the different sections. It's not a crime merely to stick to one section.

Calm down and offer help instead of going off on one.

yeah i know some

As has been suggested- cut out the attitude please

ive just started playing as blyth in the blue sqaure north ive signed a few players form the frencj lower leagues i need a few more anybody know any?

i realy need an AMR

Please use the Good Players forum

Archived