Ultimate Team - Football Manager Style

I'm sure there's a lot of you that have played the excellent, yet flawed Fifa 10 - Ultimate team.

With a lot of people moaning that it's the same old FM year after year, maybe this kind of mode will freshen the game up a bit?

Maybe have a online trading system, but only being able to use the players in a single player mode as it would be too complicated online.

Just an idea, may get shot down for it!

FUT is basically trading cards, but online. You play games to earn "coins" - You can buy player packs, or just players with these coins, or you can trade your players, for coins or for other players. The idea in general is very good, but it's very flawed, and very buggy on FIFA.

I don't think I'd like this in FM, however, I would like to see something like World XI v Euro XI - Once a year in the off season, And, should you get to become the manager, you get to pick the team. That way, once a year, and that's not too much, and not too unrealistic, you get to pick any single player you want. Obviously, if you're not the manager, you have no chance :D

I hated Ultimate Team tbh. It's a nice idea but it's just not as fun as it perhaps sounds. I'm not sure it fits in with FM, what with it being a simulation, it's probably something that would suit FML more.

A world XI versus a europe XI would appeal to me, dressed up in the game as a annual off-season charity game. I doubt we'll ever see it though. Actually i would'nt mind having the chance of allocating some friendlies as farewell games for retiring players.

Archived