Your greatest individual player seasons.

This has to be mine. I've been at Spurs for 6 years and finally won the EPL riding this guys back.

2uj1450.png

He has now scored 161 EPL goals in 201 apps. I play a basic 442 with him as a advanced fwd. No corner cheat or super tactic, just a super player. What is your best/most memorable single season by a player?

Also he finally elected to play for Ghana instead of Germany at the age of 25.

Haha, well isn't that nice.

Annnnyyyyy whoooo.......

AcidBrun - your season there was exceptional. 4 players hitting over 20 goals, 3 over 30, 2 over 40, 1 over 50. Can't be bad, can't be bad.

Crazy assists from your attacking players, too. One thing to note though, Fabregas will NEVER be a Real Madrid player :p

Supposing Knockbreda is a Northen Irish team...

Smylie is the best example of how a good regen (I think he's a very good one, but those numbers make me think that he's god in those leagues) could perform in a below-average league. I mean, those 213 goals in domestic competitions don't make me think of that, but those 29 assists do...

This guy was my captain, and an absolute legend. He's 34-35 now, and before I left in summer 2029, he was always playing up front, though now he's occasionally playing as an AMC or CM. My favourite player I've ever had on FM 67s3l0.jpg

This guy, was my other CF, another total legend. If Vasquez was misfiring, then he'd step up. Also top scorer for England with over 100 goals.n1ul9l.jpg

And while it's not an individual season, I'm quite proud of my Spurs team, my forwards in particular. They play as an interchangable 4some, and they're all great. I reckon by the end of the season all 4 of them will have over 30 goals, as we've just settled into a new formation and things are really starting to click. One of them was part of my amazing Liverpool team, with Vasquez and Taylor.2ewmtkk.jpg

I had a Bulgarian regen center midfielder, whos career started in 2015 at Stoke, brought him to Hull in 2016/17, he did ok, 27 first team games at 17 years old with 2 goals and 10 assists, but when I went to Atletico Madrid the season after Hull put him on loan list, so I brought him to Madrid for a year (I paid 30m for him at Hull, so I'd have him for £1m for a year)

29 league games, 29 league goals, 20 assists, 6 mom awards, av rating 8.16. At 18 years old :)

Paid 34m for him (64m for him in fees by 18 is crazy) and then the next season he only got 1 goal and 3 assists :(

Mexes is having the session of his life for me, this would include 3 hat tricks so far.....still some 12 league games to play and champions league playoffs (hopefully that fluky Manuel Neuer goal wont screw my chanses for the secound leg vs Schalke), amusingly Mexes is now my record holder for most league goals, and most goals in total for a session

and no, im not using the well known corner glitch (my corner aim is different, as is the placement of a cuple of players)....some would maybe argue that having a set corner aim is a glitch in itself, but thats not for me to judge

Mexes.png

Hulktastic.png

Here is my greatest ever player in all incarnations of the game, I have never had anyone perform as well as he does in the game, he regularly carries the team to victory on his own. As you can see I got him too late to register him for European competitions in the first season and he has only just started being selected for his country.

No corner cheats involved here either, just pure attacking football.

check for yourself Raligt (i built this tactic with a 3-3-4 a base so some of the players might not be in the best possible positions, but all roles should be there) :

http://www.filefront.com/17000239/4-5-1-exprimental-Roma-Feb-2014.tac/

if i recall it right its Jarko's set up, so he deservs credit for it, keep in mind that its no wonder trick with the lack heading accuracy on 10,3 (Mexes neted 6 goals last session with the same set up...), in practice I prolly score on a "realistic" amount of corners, but the stats on the corner receiver gets inflated, Mexes here have also scored a few pens (good form make the ME pick him over Verratti for these) and headed a pair of freekicks, so all goals aint from corners

im prolly just lucky that he have neted this much....never had a defender come close to these numbers befor, and Mexes might be the only one that could pull it off

I'm always put to shame in these threads :( I have players who have what would be outstanding seasons IRL, but compared to AB's or Nep's players, they're average.

Same here. I'm got some amazing players but I never see a striker who even comes close to a goal a game.

I guess it's my tactics :(

igor.gif

Everyone else is posting attackers that made lots of goals. I though I would show a GK with a great season :)

67 games, 47 clean sheets. Note the continental part, it's from Champions Cup :) Ofc I have to give some credit to good defence, but I doubt the goals posted above was made with crappy teams either :D

Archived