Is there any ladies in here?

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I never used to like football, untill I met my husband now I'm hooked. He got me in to liking FM. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My wife hated football when we met, I got her hooked on football - but she hates FM because she always does badly on it.

(last time she tried was a few years back - she took over Man City and isntantly caused a player rebellion by transfer listing Robbie Fowler, she hated him with a passion at the time ... not particularly patient with players is my missus icon_wink.gif )

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">(last time she tried was a few years back - she took over Man City and isntantly caused a player rebellion by transfer listing Robbie Fowler, she hated him with a passion at the time ... not particularly patient with players is my missus icon_wink.gif ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did the same with Evander Sno and Bobo balde, when managed Celtic, I love Celtic but cant stand them, so as soon as I started my game they were gone much to the anger of some of the other players. icon_smile.gif

Marc - Fixed format of quote ('tis part of my job as forum flunky and general cleaner icon_biggrin.gif)

Archived