1000th game

Just finished my 1000th game on my save, I gone from Wrexham to Inter.

What more special is that the 1000th game is a Champions League Final against my old team Valencia (won it twice with them ) the club that help me cement my self in top flight football, the final is also hosted at Valencia ground. What a prefect way to play your 1000th game.

Inter 3 - 1 Valencia.

:)

Also won Serie A and Italian Cup, but my contract is out in 5 days time, i am thinking of leaving and then waiting for the Leeds job to open up.

Time to go home.

LOVE THIS GAME !!!!!

HEY. Watch your mouth. All Smylies are Excellent :D

Yeah, came back to GD to see what's up. I'm actually liking the aura here again now. So will be sticking around. I think after the most recent patch, and the school holidays, I just couldn't really take it :D

But ho hum. Here I am to spout my useless knowledge, poor wit, and "Smylie 3,000+ Goals" crap all over again :D

HEY. Watch your mouth. All Smylies are Excellent :D

Yeah, OK. I'll concede that your Andrew Smylie was OK-ish :p

Yeah, came back to GD to see what's up. I'm actually liking the aura here again now. So will be sticking around. I think after the most recent patch, and the school holidays, I just couldn't really take it :D

But ho hum. Here I am to spout my useless knowledge, poor wit, and "Smylie 3,000+ Goals" crap all over again :D

Bit like me I think. I've ventured back here more and more often lately, mostly to lurk to see what the deal is up here nowadays. Beginning to like what I see, the place is more like the GD I used to know, rather than one full of muppets posting the same thread a million times.

493 matches on my current save - 417 with Leeds who are now in the Premier League, 29 with Mexico (my current National Team), and the others during spells as manager of Ivory Coast U20's, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Jamaica.

As my fixtures stand, my 500th match will be a trip to Burnley for a league match, but I'm hoping a run in the FA Cup may make the 500th a bit better!

Just incase anybody was even remotely interested : I have now the following stats :

Matches Played : 3,011

Matches Won : 2,477

Matches Drawn : 255

Matches Lost : 279

Goals Scored : 11,934 (4.0 pm)

Goals Conceded : 2,430 (0.8 pm)

Goal Difference : 9,504

League Won : 47

Cups Won : 150

So 3 cups away from 200 :D

Bring on 4,000 games is what I say. :p

Just incase anybody was even remotely interested : I have now the following stats :

Archived