Martin Petrov is trying to poach my coaches!

A few years ago I took on Petrov as a coach, as Man City poached one of my better ones off me, so I said one good turn deserves another and poached him off Real.

In the summer I got a consortium board in, and they threatened to replace me with him "The chairman has business interests in Bulgaria", yeah right.

So just last week (13/11/2015) he was approached by Almeira (19th in league) to be their new manager and I said let him go. Since then he's come back for Zdenek Grygera and Felipe Herrero to join him in his quest to win the Segunda. Grygera declined and I hope Herrero does too, but I'm sure it won't be the last I hear of Petrov.

Rant over.

Offer your coaches new contracts and they will reject him :)

I had Totti as my assistant on FM09 and Torino offered him the managers job and thought he was gonna leave me until i offered him a good new contract and despite his manager bar being right up he rejeced them to stay as Assistant Manager at Southampton :D

I know about the offer contracts thing, and it's working, but after al I've done for him the little SOB is going around trying to destroy my bootroom. It's probably because he's jealous of my beard.

P.S. I've just had to do the same with Marco Aurelio.

Archived