MASSIVE drop in stats after learining new position

i know that different positions weigh attr. differently, so i thought about retraining my star striker to DC so he could get an attr. boost (he has very low jumping/tackling/marking/heading)....

at first when he was only competent in DC, a couple of his attr. rose by 1 but when he became acomplished every single attr. dropped by 2 points (including mental+physical, aside of course from aggression,flair and determination).

why did that just happen when in theory the exact opposite should have occurred??:confused:

now i know that what i did was a bit dirty, so please keep ur "cheater" remarks to ur self :)

This issue was raised with FM09 and after SI realized how it works I'm sure they have created a solution which leads to exactly the result you have experienced.

nice to see the problem solved, actually :)

i know that different positions weigh attr. differently, so i thought about retraining my star striker to DC so he could get an attr. boost (he has very low jumping/tackling/marking/heading)....

at first when he was only competent in DC, a couple of his attr. rose by 1 but when he became acomplished every single attr. dropped by 2 points (including mental+physical, aside of course from aggression,flair and determination).

why did that just happen when in theory the exact opposite should have occurred??:confused:

now i know that what i did was a bit dirty, so please keep ur "cheater" remarks to ur self :)

You said in the last line yourself that "what i did was a bit dirty" so they must just have got rid of that loophole that exploits the game. :thup:

Archived