Anybody else do this ??

Currently playing FM07 and enjoying a career save with Ipswich Town.

I started my career at Kidderminster Harriers in the Blue Square Premier and just found myself looking back at their team with pride. They still have 5 players that I signed on free transfers ! I found myself checking the player's stats and form, seeing if any could make the step up. One striker i did sign has over 80 league goals in the 5 years since I left :)

Just wondered if anyone else found themselves looking back at their old teams and players once they had moved on ??

It's been 6 years since I left Livingston In Scotland but I am still looking how they do every season!

They still have 5 of the players I bought but after I left they got relegated in the S.F.L. Second Division and never been back in the championship:(

Yep, i always look at how players ive sold have been getting on too! Always try and get my old clubs to become feeder clubs as well if they are small enough

I always look back through the list of players I've sold to see how they've got on, and to see if I made any mistakes in letting them go. A regen I sold from my liverpool team in 2024 went on to become world class at Blackburn then Man City. I've now bought him for my Spurs team in 2032 and he's amazing. Truly world class.

Quite a lot of my team now are from my old club anyway, I'm very fond of that team!

Bumble, Im on FM07 and havent got that feature :(

It's intriguing to see how many people get pleasure from developing player's careers, especially regens !

I like the fact my old ass man is still their gaffer too, and that they got promoted and are going strong in League Two

Of course I do that, especially when I signed young kids for the future of which I happened not to be a part myself.

On top of that however I tend to bring the best of those to my new club ;)

Well... I took Workington to the Premier League. And sometimes I think back to the days in which I looked at my squad and I almost cried. When most of the players have like 80% of their attributes as 1, and some of the remaining attributes hovering around 10 and that pretty much makes them your star players back in the BSS/BSN days

I like to look back at players I signed, I was manager of Velez in Argentina and signed a CM for £12 million he started getting annoyed and wanted to leave. I didn't want to sell but his contract was coming up so I sold him for £15 million plus 50 percent sell on. Moved clubs and within a month Velez got £7 million from his next transfer.

Not quite what you are talking about but I have also taken one striker with me in my current game I have had him at Wellington Phoenix, America(MEX), Real Madrid, Velez Sarsfield and now he is due to join me at my new club Seattle.

Archived