Ghana And The World Cup

Depends if you have the leagues or whatever loaded. I won the African Cup of Nations and got to the semi's of the WC before being knocked out by Italy who went on to win it. I had to retire after that though as Richard Kingston was 1 of only 3 goalies that Ghana had an he was going to retire soon. The other 2 were 17 and useless.

I won the 2010 world cup with Ivory Coast. For me it was a case of not being scared of the big teams and attacking them. But if 15 mins into the game the other team was having all the chances, i'd switch to counter and then i'd be in control again. So I'd say sound the game out and see who has the momentum after 15mins and then switch it up if you need too.

Haha

Ghana is the team to be now

Some players like Boateng I would expect a big stat boost come next season, aswell as our lesser known youth players in the squad

I might give this a go myself for some reconciliation, flashbacks of Suarez still plague my mind daily

do u know if ghana get stronger as the game goes on

That depends on many factors.

1. How many players from Ghana are loaded in the database? More more players there are in the beginning, the more regens will be created there, equalling a higher likelihood of more good players.

2. The allocation of talent is always ransom to some extent. There is not set number of top class players which should be expected to be generated for each nation, just averages. Considering how good some of Ghana's players are from the beginning, I think it's not very likely that they'll produce even more top players soon. But again what I wrote above has an influence here.

• 2 weeks later...
TJJESSE any chance of uploading it please?

sorry but right know im not on my own laptop because the charger is broken im on my sisters computer but if you do want a ghanian league i advise you to go to the editors hideaway there is plenty there created by other people who have done far bettter leagues than me lol i had to start my game 5 times because i couldnt get that league right lol. I hope i have helped.

Archived