Strange/Funny and harmless things in game

• Opponent is attacking. Play is in my penalty area, and (according to commentary) my players are mad because they expect a PENALTY?!
  • Sometimes the ass. ref. points the opposite direction in throw-ins, but players will ignore it and use the throw-in correctly.
  • I am in L1, middle table. Having an away cup match with Chelsea, they are leaders in PRM, holders of PRM and English Cup. They win 5-2, and I am very excited that we were able to score 2 goals to such a strong team. But fans are "Devastated!".
    Another match, my team is leader and trying to win L1; playing one of the relegation candidates at home. We lose 0-4 and lose 1st position in the table. Fans are "Disappointed" and confidence is "OK" :confused:
  • In pre-match info, about the opponent team:
    *team_name* is performing above expectations, and currently 19th in L1.
    They were expecting worse? Like all the players will commit suicide or something?

If you have too, please add :)

None of them are particularly new. For the first one, they aren't referring to an incident that just occurred then, instead, they probably wanted a penalty for the play that happened two minutes ago but they can only complain once there is a break in play.

And we all agree that the fans' reaction is broken.

And we all agree that the fans' reaction is broken.

Fans are idiots. In my current Ajax game, they were more excited about me beating the bottom team in the league 3-0, than me beating Porto 2-1 away from home to reach the CL semis...

Archived