Tutoring- Which Personalities do not clash?

Having brought in a number of veterans simply for the role of great tutors, it has somewhat backfired on me. Despite Sami Hypia, Raul, Brian McBride and Gary Neville having great mental attributes they have all fallen out with my youngsters due to personallity clashes. Now they cannot get on with each other.

I would like to know, which personalities can tutor each other without arguing? It surely cannot be only the same personalities that can tutor a younger player

Having brought in a number of veterans simply for the role of great tutors, it has somewhat backfired on me. Despite Sami Hypia, Raul, Brian McBride and Gary Neville having great mental attributes they have all fallen out with my youngsters due to personallity clashes. Now they cannot get on with each other.

I would like to know, which personalities can tutor each other without arguing? It surely cannot be only the same personalities that can tutor a younger player

Personality clashes can happen with any pairing according to my tests. I think it is just the chance of it happening that might go up or down depending on whether they match in personality.

You can even see two Balanced players clash for no apparent reason. So I don't think you can be certain of it never happening. You might just have been unlucky.

To me it seems that the best personality type to do tutoring is 'Light-Hearted'. In my tests, he was the one with the least Personality clashes, and the one with the largest average attribute shift.

And it is not only the negative personality types that are a problem. I had a Fairly Professional youngster being tutored by a Fairly Sporting tutor, and they clashed 3 out of 5 times.

Of course a Temperamental youngster is more likely to cause issues than a Balanced one.

But it seems best to do tutoring in increments. Meaning that you shouldn't match youngsters with very negative personalities with players that have very positive personalities. You might be better off first tutoring the youngster by a Balanced tutor, and then hope he has shifted a bit towards that before letting him be tutored by a Determined player.

From what I can see the only ones I know won't work together (Youngster sees no benefit from tutor) are Temperamental/Driven, Very Loyal/Driven, Very Loyal/Resolute. There are definitely other pairings like this, but none I have found yet (still to be tested, once I have the 74 players created that are needed).

You can check out some of my results and thought on tutoring in this thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=213536

Archived