Will we have new or real life stadiums in fm 2011?

Is there any chance of a graphical revamp in fm 2011?

Is there any chance that SI will include real-life stadiums or leave an open platfor so that modders can create their own?

OK the game focuses on the tactical side (bla, bla, bla) but graphically is boring and this is eventually not OK as we are reaching fm 2011.

Its visual weakness is becoming a major issue as the years go by and even me, which I consider myself a hardcore fun (as I play for 15 years) is becoming demotivated to buy it.

Although, I do not forget the hundrends or thousands of hours tha I have spent on the game the fact that I have not turned to other games in the last couple of years is because I lact time and there is no competitor currently. But next year I will give CM a try

No you won't. There will be no CM11 on PC (confirmed by Roy Meredith - CM General Manager) and there is no confirmation on whether the series will even continue as a PC game...

OK thanks. I did not know that. A market gap then and a new game maybe?

They are not identical

I said "near identical". This one asks exactly the same question as the other thread but in less detail.

Questions about what will/won't be in FM11 won't be answered by anyone from SI for quite a while yet and will come in the form of press releases and blogs on this and other sites.

I said "near identical". This one asks exactly the same question as the other thread but in less detail.

Questions about what will/won't be in FM11 won't be answered by anyone from SI for quite a while yet.

Yes, probably this is the case, they will not answer as there is a certain marketing strategy.

My aim is to show them, what the game really needs, according to me always, a guys that plays FM for 15 years.

So i believe, although that many have different views, which I respect, my opinion on what will make me buy the game the next year, counts.

For the last couple of years, me and many users I believe that play the " EXTRA TIME" with the game and it comes to an end. It needs to move forward

No you won't. There will be no CM11 on PC (confirmed by Roy Meredith - CM General Manager) and there is no confirmation on whether the series will even continue as a PC game...

Thats a shame, whilst it is some way behind FM it did keep SI on their toes. No compettition less improvements

Well, it's sad that CM died of a slow and obscure death...

However I don't think the absence of a (inferior) competitor will damage FM, or will lead SI to become lazy.

Just look at FIFA and PES... despite both games having avid fanboys and equally avid haters, thus making it for a business-wise healthy competition, EA and Konami still take the "new year, old game with updated rosters and some cosmetic additions" route.

FIFA and PES have been more or less selling the same game since what? 2006?

So it's not really about competition, it's about how much effort a gaming company want to put into every new version of the game. Regardless of how many rivals they have.

But back to the OP question...

I don't know if SI will implement real-life stadiums in FM11, and I'm not sure I want them in to be honest...

Sure they'd be a great touch of realism and immersion, but how much work would be implementing them?

And how heavier would the 3D ME become because of that?

For me, I'd take a fixed newgen system, an improved transfer market, a real-life managerial scene over real-life stadiums any day.

Archived