2D Match Screen Jumpy?

• SI Staff
I've already shut it off and turned it on again, and it's just jumpy.

Or is that just how it is normally?

Thanks.

Could you indicate what device you're using the game on and how long you'd been playing for without a restart on that device if possible please?

(also if possible can you explain exactly what 'jumpy' means? - ie. do you mean its not animated smoothly?)

Haha sorry, iPod touch, 8 gig.

Not long at all before completely shutting it off and restarting.

Um, it's jumpy. Like, not as smooth as PSP version. I'm still able to watch it, but it's very jumpy and not smooth.

Side question Marc - has there been any cases of save games corrupting at all?

• SI Staff
Not long at all before completely shutting it off and restarting.

Um, it's jumpy. Like, not as smooth as PSP version. I'm still able to watch it, but it's very jumpy and not smooth.

Ok - yeah thats clear.

By and large on iDevices its as smooth as on the PSP with the exception of first generation devices which can be a little 'sluggish' from time to time if there's a lot of action on-screen.

Presuming yours is a later device, have you upgraded to iOS4 at all? - if so can you check in case you're running lots of things in the background? (see stick thread at the top of the forum regarding how to fully close applications on that OS).

Side question Marc - has there been any cases of save games corrupting at all?

The original version had a rare issue where a save might corrupt if you exited the app and then launched another one very quickly, but outside of that I've only had one or two reports of save game failures which I've not been able to reproduce at all in house (and might have been caused by an outside issue in the case of the chap who was running on a Jailbroken phone).

Archived