cup draws

because i think that you can see what your next draw will be straight after the game if you go on the cup and then go on the tree view and look and then once the draw comes round you get the draw that you was expecting

I always seemed to get drawn against Spurs in my Arsenal save in my initial draw for every competition. It really put a damper on my whole "play the kids" plan when there are beat downs to be handed out.

Eventually I just let the kids do the beating. Worked out in the end.

because i think that you can see what your next draw will be straight after the game if you go on the cup and then go on the tree view and look and then once the draw comes round you get the draw that you was expecting

Yes, thats the way it works.

FM draws the round straight after the last match, you are then shown the draw a few days/weeks later.

i have noticed on my game, if i save on a Sunday Just before the FA Cup Draw is due to take place, then run on to Monday to see the draw, i can get a totally different draw if i reload the game so i am back to the sunday, before the Next cup round is drawn. It is the same for all the other cups. Save the day before the draw is due to be made, and then run on to the next day, and if you reloas you will get a totally different draw.

England4Ever

Archived