Is there a way to stop Brazil ultra fast sackings? via editor ?

its not unrealistic considering they just sacked entire coaching staff irl

I think it is a bit over the top. I don't think anyone would sack their manager based on the examples mentioned in this thread.

I think the examples mentioned sound incredibly more excessive than that. It's one thing to expect great things in the major international tournaments but quite another and rather unrealistic to get the boot in the examples given.

As mentioned taking down Brazil's reputation a notch or two might help matters.

Bit annoying to hear this actually as I was toying with the idea of starting an international game and Brazil were one of the options I was looking at taking charge of.

I won my first four then had a draw at Peru, in a friendly match. We out shot them 23-4 but their keeper had a stormer and they snagged a late equalizer.

I got the sack with a record of 4-1-0 22 GF 2 GA. The FA cited the teams horrible recent form. Haha.

I've actually not had any problems with Brazil.

I took them over at the start of their World Cup Qualifying Campaign. I can't remember the exact results but I had a dodgey start. Won the first 2 games I think then got spanked by Uruguay at home. By this time Argentina were running away with it. I recovered and won a couple more games then played Argentina. They beat me. Press were giving it all, "Oh you're not gonna last very long are you?" but I carried on.

Think I then might have got beat off someone like Ecaudor although I beat Argentina in the second game - a last minute 4-3 win. What a game that was!

I qualified in second place behind Argentina I think. I suppose it may have had something to do with the fact that it is nearly impossible not to qualify with Brazil, since there are 4 automatic places.

I went on to win the World Cup;)

Resgined and took over Italy but they are BORING. Wish I had took the Argentina job instead as it was also offered.

Yeah, but in the game Dunga might have been sacked after the Portugal game and certainly during qualifying. I don't mind the "must win everything" attitude but getting sacked after a friendly defeat takes out the fun.

Is there a secret patience attribute for nations? Brail's must be set for minus 5.

I agree it's stupid how easy it is for being sacked

In my current game, Dunga won the World Cup but was sacked a year later for loosing to Argentina in the Copa America Semis

That was only his 2nd lose in 2 years

Its like that IRL aswell. So I dont see the problem.

It certainly is not. On one of my games, the Brazil manager got sacked during the World Cup for drawing with Ghana I think it was in the group stage. It was their 2nd match in the group and they had won their first one. They did still qualify from the group by winning their last match as well.

It certainly is not. On one of my games, the Brazil manager got sacked during the World Cup for drawing with Ghana I think it was in the group stage. It was their 2nd match in the group and they had won their first one. They did still qualify from the group by winning their last match as well.

The exact same thing happened with me. A thumping win in the 1st game, an unlucky loss to Portugal in the 2nd but I was confident that it was a minor blip on the road to glory. "CONTINUE". Sacked. They won the bloody thing too!!

Archived