not the result i expected but im not complaining!

im playing a game as man utd and in the 2nd season i went into my last group game in the champs league having already qualified as winners. with this in mind i thought i would play the reserves at home to benfica to give them experience. i thought my kids would be completely embaressed and this looked as though it would happen after 7 mins when benfica went ahead but to my suprise little danny welbeck banged in 2 and tevez came off the bench to get a late penalty and make it 3-1. i couldnt believe it! my team was:

Kuszczak, T

Simpson, D

Lee, K

Chester, J

Evans, J

Eagles, C

Martin, L

Gibson, D

Fletcher, D

Campbell, F

Welbeck, D

im playing a game as man utd and in the 2nd season i went into my last group game in the champs league having already qualified as winners. with this in mind i thought i would play the reserves at home to benfica to give them experience. i thought my kids would be completely embaressed and this looked as though it would happen after 7 mins when benfica went ahead but to my suprise little danny welbeck banged in 2 and tevez came off the bench to get a late penalty and make it 3-1. i couldnt believe it! my team was:

Kuszczak, T

Simpson, D

Lee, K

Chester, J

Evans, J

Eagles, C

Martin, L

Gibson, D

Fletcher, D

Campbell, F

Welbeck, D

Dont put down the youth team, the man utd youth team is one of the best around...

Fraizer Campbell dragged Hull City to the premiership(assisting Windass while at it), Welbeck has been named the new Kanu(although not sure whether that's good),Fletcher is solid, Gibson has already played for Northern Ireland,Lee Martin and Chris Eagles are class wingers,Jonny Evans is a solid defender, as is Danny Simpson, both have already played for the first team. As for Kuszczak? Save of the season. Nuff Said.

However i dont give much thought to Lee and Chester. Welll done.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Dont put down the youth team, the man utd youth team is one of the best around... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this the same team to got beaten by Coventry?

Lee Martin and Chris Eagles are not class wingers.

Lee Martin becomes very good on 8.0.1 but not so much on 8.0.2

Danny Simpson and Welbeck are England regulars for me (as manager), and Frazer Campbell also nearly made it. Also keep hold of Brandy if you haven't already got rid - he becomes far better than the average newgen and is currently my England equivilent of Defoe, ie, nearly there but not quite. With the right development I'm sure he'll do well too.

Good result.

In my first season, I did the exact same with Man. United away to Valencia. We won 5-0! I'm not even kidding. I expected to get battered, but it was us who did the battering.

Archived