Strange, isn't it?

• 1 month later...

I mean, could it be that you play e.g. 35 matches, then win the league, while still having 4 more matches to play. Then the counter stops at how many of those 35 matches you have won, like 28, not taking into account any wins you get after having won the league?

That would also explain why you have now 26 matches won - perhaps you needed only 26 of them to win the league, regardless of how many matches you win in total after a season.

I mean, could it be that you play e.g. 35 matches, then win the league, while still having 4 more matches to play. Then the counter stops at how many of those 35 matches you have won, like 28, not taking into account any wins you get after having won the league?

That would also explain why you have now 26 matches won - perhaps you needed only 26 of them to win the league, regardless of how many matches you win in total after a season.

Never seen or heard anything like that

But the people involved in these 2-3 discussions saying that they have the same problem makes it quite known problem because few weeks ago these topics were always at the top

I'd be interested in reading those topics. Can you give me a link?

But the people involved in these 2-3 discussions saying that they have the same problem makes it quite known problem because few weeks ago these topics were always at the top
I'd be interested in reading those topics. Can you give me a link?

I think it looks like the answer was no.

So does this uusinjsh seriously think you cant get more than 28 wins?

He seems to think it's a 'known problem'. This despite the fact that nobody ever seems to have mentioned it before and uusinjsh himself has failed to provide links to the '2-3' threads documenting it. (I might also add that 2-3 threads would hardly constitute something being a 'known problem'.)

You can get more than 28 wins. I got 31 with Man United and still lost the league.

The point is not getting more or less them 28 wins. The point is for 6 SEASONS in a row the "league victories" are 28.

season 1

victories: 28

season 2

season 3

season 4

season 5

season 6

season 7

victories: 26 (finally no?)

With the many thousands of people playing this game, you are always going to get weird results. Laws of probability and all that jazz.

The chances of winning 28 games each season for 6 years in a row is remote, but it can happen and in your case it has happened.

Archived