PDA

View Full Version : Player becoming 'natural' in two positions?

aplusbaby
04-07-2010, 07:09
Is it possible for a player to become a natural in two positions. e.g right & left midfielder. any help cheers

Ganggas
04-07-2010, 07:33
Of course. One of my guys, Anthony Annan, I believe is natural at CM and DM.

My question is can you train someone to be a natural at a position? Or does it only go up to accomplished?

9TSUF9
04-07-2010, 08:18
Yes you can. It could take a lot of time but if you train a player to a new position and play him a lot in the position he will become natural at some point.
I had a regen who had unconvincing at left back and I trained him there and played him there a lot and after 2 and a half seasons he got natural there

Kenco
04-07-2010, 08:33
You can train players to become natural, but not all of them. I think their adaptability may come into it here, as I've had someone training and playing in a position for 5 seasons and he is still only accomplished.

Hazzydeepy
04-07-2010, 08:33
Yup - I trained up a Centre Back to a Left Back once. He was originally 'content' as a left back and now he is a natural after about a years training. One tip though - dont take away the new position to be trained from that players training menu, because I've found that they may lose their natural rating for that and it can go down to accomplished and so on.

TacticalGenius
04-07-2010, 10:08
I got Balotelli to be Natural at AMR. If it's possible with him, it's possible with anyone :D

arsenalboy
04-07-2010, 10:12
My star newgen is a natural at rightback and centre back.

DOHIOUFHFOIHOG
04-07-2010, 13:45
Is it possible for a player to become a natural in two positions. e.g right & left midfielder. any help cheers

See my rant here http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=216014