Real coach jobs for FM players?

I wonder if any FM players have ever thought about becoming football coaches in real life?

Do you think that the game improve your coaching skills to the point where you could join a club as a coaching assistant or something?...

Are there football coaching schools where you can learn it?...

I'd love to hear your real-life experiences and dreams about football as a professional, semi-professional or amateur career. Thanks.

Over here there sure are coaching schools. AFAIK they're run by our FA.

You need to attend them before we'll let you manage a team.

'twas too late for me for any form of career - I only started caring for footie at the tender age of 16.

I coach at Cowdenbeath F.C. they have just been promoted to the first division in scotland. doing my badges. I took their under 18 team for the last part of last season and lost once. I got into coaching through my love for football/champ manager. been playing it since the early days on the amiga a1200.

Yeah I coach an under 15s team if that counts (my second season, last year had an under 12s), have a couple of coaching qualifications through the Football Federation Victoria/Australia, although they're probably not transferable back home but very useful nonetheless.

I can't deny that FM helps my formation preparation and some of the instructions I give to the players!

I coach at Cowdenbeath F.C. they have just been promoted to the first division in scotland. doing my badges. I took their under 18 team for the last part of last season and lost once. I got into coaching through my love for football/champ manager. been playing it since the early days on the amiga a1200.

Bob Paterson?

Archived