View Full Version : Adding Created Kits into The Game
I'm having troubles getting them in. I've done this :
I have created 2 kits.
Made them 160x160 and .png
Not completely sure what to do in FM Guru
Download a created pack and rename your kits to the same as the one that come with the Pack and replace it if ya get me?
I've made my own though.
Ohh I see. Hmm.
You replace the kits in the pack with yours. it saves you doing a bunch of coding as its already done.
FM guru does it all though :?
I dont even know what FM Guru is.
Just thats the way i've always done it :)
Can you write the process up please?
What team is it you have made kits for?
The Spain National Team :)
1. Find a National team kit pack and download it
2. Extract it in the appropriate folder
3. Find the Spain kits and note what there called
4. Rename the kits you have just made to what they were called in the Downloaded pack. for example if the home was called Spain1 you rename the home kit you made Spain1.
5. Now Delete the Spain kit in the pack and replace with your kit.
6. Reload the skin and now it should be working in game :)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.4 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.