Weather in the Basque region

Have a look on google at some rainfall charts for Bilbao :thup:

I just did and it's showing a lot more monthly rainfall than say, Liverpool and in some months, it's almost double. For 5 months of the football season, the monthly rainfall in Bilbao was above 100mm, quite high :D

So you're saying that those three days that represent 10% of the days would account for 20% of the wet days?

Yes. I'm saying that analyzing 10% of one months weather conditions will not prove anything.

If it rains every home match (3 games) each month, then this is well within the 15 games it is supposed to rain and vice versa.

It may be unlikey that it rains each and every home game, but it is more than possible and would prove nothing whatsoever.

I think it's neither reality nor bug, it's just that in the editor some cities' weather are not set. As for Sestao, I think the closest is Spanish Cantabric, and as far as I remember, I have to set most of the cities' weather when creating a Basque league, probably including Sestao.

Its raining everywhere all the time. I'm a multi team manager and it rains in Australia in the middle of summer constantly. Turkey is the same. And even better my Galatasaray team has a new stadium with a roof. And it stills bloody rains! What is the roof leaking???? The weather leaves a lot to be desired in 2010.

Or are SI warning us all that our impending demise will be Noahesque? Still jokes aside pretty poor considering how hard it would be to programme.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived