Just a suggestion

Appologies if this has been said before or seems a stupid idea, but it just occured to me that in iFMH would it be possible to like plan a pre season tour, i.e maybe chose from a list like for example- A Spanish tour and play teams in comparison to your teams abbility and league so if you were Man Untd you'd play Barca, Madrid.. or someone like Wolves-Espanyol. I think it would be a nice little addition. If this was not possible how about just trying to broker friedlys with other teams. Or maybe a mini local touranmet like i know in Derbyshire they used to have a tri tournament between Derby, Chesterfield and Alferton. Or like this current season my team Sheff Untd will take part in a pre season tournament in Malta. Just something like any of the above i feel would be a nice little additon.

The other things i do not know if this is possible but id like the BSN ans BSS to be added. And soemthing that is really irretating me- players retiring at silly ages, i had a good squad first couple of years then a few players aged 31,32 etc retire and i cant do anything about it.

And finally how about being able to have a slightly more increased detail about your next apponent.

Hope my first suggestion was not silly and think it would be nice

• SI Staff

Don't think its a silly idea at all - nor are the other ones, not promising they'll be put into the next iteration of the game, but I'll definitely consider them when the time comes (I'm on holiday at the moment and will be starting to look at FMHi 2011 when I get back into work).

Okay thanks :) i guess thats soemthing on its own anyway :)

well i do hope that one of them (at least :p does get put it in, in some shape of form)

But i understand that everyone has ideas and they all can't be put in, though i hope you will have a look at them in a little detail when you get back to see if they could play a part in next years game :D

thanks ben x

Archived