Do schedules affect CA?

Will the training schedule I use affect the speed of CA gain? Is work load = CA gain speed and training categories = attributes to put those CA points into? Or does growth entirely depend on his attributes like Determination, Professionalism and not at all on the actual schedule used?

Yeah, but how hard I push my players (depending on I guess their Professionalism and Determination and Natural Fitness - I assume Pressure doesn't mean that kind of Pressure) - what kind of effect does that have? Assuming the regular random injury checks the game does don't result in the game giving me 3-5 injuries for the players in question, of course.

I don't mean workload for coaches but the intensity of the training. The more you push it, the more injuries you get. The more you push it, the more determined/professional players you need, hence you should also have several different intensity levels of your schedules depending on player personality. You get feedback about whether you're pushing people too much in their training information screen. "Isn't happy with the current schedule" or similar.

I tend to have my training sliders set to Medium if thats what your after and Players improve in certain areas where they are weak but not all players. I think a lot depends on the PA of a player to how much he will improve but playing time does help alot.

Well, the 'overall' workload is what matters - that's what affects how much they're injured and how easily the less professional ones will whine and stop training properly. You have to prevent them from being "unhappy with their schedule", so just turn up the heat a bit, wait a few weeks, and click all players on the training page to see which ones have issues with the training intensity.

Archived