A small but intriguing thing for 2011.

If you set your manager to 'international footballer', you can see the caps and goals which i enjoy doing when i start the game. However I feel it would be a superb asset to include a history of the club football as it does with all the players on the game. How SI would interpret what clubs and goals you have is entirely based on randomness and a position randomly given, I believe this would make things a little interesting without affecting the game imo.

I think it would be great if you could create a history to your manager, give him a bit more personality, maybe select a few languages he can speak.

For example, if I wanted to start a game, at a top club, I could create a character that has played for a host of major european clubs, or if I wanted to create a manager who starts at the bottom, maybe make it so he was released from a top side, and played in the lower leagues for his career.

I think it would give your manager a little more personality.

said this many a time ........i really think si will add this in cos a lot of people want it...........or they'll do what they did in 2010, make lots of changes but dont really go anywhere....2 steps forward, 2 steps back

Archived