Board Request; Create B Team?

I have just thought of a possible addition to FM2011. I'm playing with CD Alfaro in the Spanish Segunda B2 Division, who were only just promoted from nothingness and needed a manager so being unattached i duly obliged. But when i arrived i found they only had a first and U19 team, which isn't unusual because all the other teams in the Segunda B divisions only have these teams (unless they are of course a B team for a La Liga team, Atletico "B" being an example).

I have got them to the top of the table and just thought that if i succeed in getting them into Liga Adelante and further it would be nice to see in future versions of the game perhaps that you can make a request to the board to create a "B" team and they can enter the game at the lowest level. I know this would mean they would have to be accepted by the league itself too but i think this would improve the whole journey of taking a small club to the top. And with the number of signings i make which turn out to be poo, having a B team to chuck them into would be quite useful ;)

Thoughts?

Not a bad idea. They would obviously have to start below the lowest playable league, but would be great if they got promoted into the playable divisions!

:thup: from me

Oh yeah obviously they would start below any playable league but i think it would be interesting to see it being set up in game and then if you pump some of the younger talent from the U19's into the B team you could see them progress and be able to see them on a league table knowing that you 'created' that team :)

Archived