PDA

View Full Version : How trustworthy are your coaches and assistant managers?

Giant Ant With a Gun
03-07-2010, 13:07
Do they really know what they're doing? I can't bring myself to trust them over tactics and such because I feel that, being AI, they are prone to giving me bad information. Without taking into account the skill and ability of each individual member of staff, how often does the AI get it wrong?

Giant Ant With a Gun
03-07-2010, 13:10
In fact, I have a second question. Do you think it's possible for a chap to play FM without relying too much on number crunching? When I go to T&TT, I see these threads asking what attributes are best for certain positions. How reliable is it to generally ignore the attributes and pick your team based on performance alone?

typenamehere
03-07-2010, 13:10
How many hours do you sleep in a day?

(bad question for a fm board?)

I never use the ai in their decisisons because they're just bad, really bad.

Giant Ant With a Gun
03-07-2010, 13:13
How many hours do you sleep in a day?

(bad question for a fm board?)

I never use the ai in their decisisons because they're just bad, really bad.

You see, this is a problem for me, because I want to start playing FM again, but I really can't be bothered re-learning all the tiny nuances of the game as I have in the past. I just want to rely on my staff for a while.

Chalky1989
03-07-2010, 13:20
I let my AssMan do my press conferences. He rarely gets it wrong. It's Fabregas though. Before I had Torres. :)

Ruderic
03-07-2010, 14:02
Sometimes they give bad backroom advice, you just do not have to accept everything they say.

Luckz
04-07-2010, 04:14
When it comes to picking staff to hire, they're ridiculously bad typically. Besides that it's bearable.

N^G
04-07-2010, 10:46
I tend to just go with the coach or 2nd opinion coach who has the highest rating for the relevant type of advice in the backroom meetings, unless im happy with how a player seems to play in which case i always reject the advice