Bug found

When you are making subs and decide to sub your captain, it auto defaults to GK (which is common) yet if you select another captain and return to the game, it still stays on your GK. You have to go back into tactics to select another player

When you are making subs and decide to sub your captain, it auto defaults to GK (which is common) yet if you select another captain and return to the game, it still stays on your GK. You have to go back into tactics to select another player

• 4 weeks later...

I had a player who started out realy well with amazing stats then halfway through they season they dropped massively. e.g. among them was the shooting stat which went from 18 to 8. Then half a season later they went back to the origional stats befor they dropped. Has anybody else experienced this?

yes i have experieanced this, although what i have found is that if you sell them , they still have a good reputation and you can get a good price. i have bought players that looked good enough for my first team, then when the season updates they are not good enough. i

i have one like that... when i found him his stats were good for my team and i bought him... after first three or four games his stats dropped and then took ages to go back up... but now he is only 20 and wanted by Barca for 19.5 m. i thought i would keep him for another 5 years and then might sell if he is still wanted

Archived