the professor achievement

It's on the scouting screen under scouting knowledge. The best way to improve it is to hire staff members from different places, also I read on here it goes up quicker by scouting countries one at a time rather than regions. Not sure how true that is though.

I made a post about this in another topic, but it gets asked so often, i can't find it :D

Don't send your scouts to 'regions'. It's fruitless. There are so many nations in 1 region that they'll lose knowledge of that nation before they've completed the region. In the end, you'll only have knowledge of a handful of nations in the region.

Also, if you send your scout to say, 'Central Europe', you'll probably already have knowledge of France, Germany, Italy, Spain etc, if you have staff from those nations already, not to mention Affiliate Club knowledge of those nations. In that case, it's pointless scouting 'Central Europe'.

Get as many different nationality scouts as you can, see what countries you already have knowledge of and then send the scouts on assignments accordingly. Add about 3-4 nations, 5/6 depending on the size of the nation. A good approach is to try and complete 1 region at a time, so google a map, find every nation that's likely to come under 'South America' and split 2 scouts between Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Chile, Colombia etc, taking care not to add nations where you have staff from, or an Affiliate club in.

Try and spread your Affiliate clubs out, i've got clubs from India to Jamaica :thup:

Well it depends what you are after....I use my scouts to actualy scout players and not just build up knowledge or get achievments, scouting knowlegde makes more players from the countrys appear (in player search) rather than just those with large reputations.

Your avatar also has knowledge of his own nation(s) and when you mange in other countrys you get knowledge of that league gradualy, sometimes you get knowledge of other nations as well by having personal who list you as favourites or by signing players from that nation although ime not 100% how this works

Archived