Choose Database

Hi there,

I recently used the editor for the first time but unfortunately I have been unable to implement my changes. When I select New Game, the 'choose databse' option does not appear, which is the main reason why my changes cant take effect. I have looked in the preferences section for ages and at the online manual suggestions but still cant find a solution. Does anyone know how to get the choose database option on display??

PS, I dont have Steam but I doubt this would make much difference.

Please help,

Cheers

Thanks for responding guys.

Yeah I have downloaded patches 2 and 3.

I realise you do need to tick the 'select database' box but like I said, I belive that this is in the 'Choose Database' box after you select New Game and this box just ain't coming up. I have been playing the game for years so it's just prob something simple that I'm not doing correctly

You can only select which patch you want ie. 10.0, 10.1,10.2 or 10.3 then you select which changes you wish to make to that database.

No, you can only select which database you want. The patch is something quite different- changes to the game code. Your are correct to say that editor data (i.e. changes) has to be selected elsewhere.

Archived