PDA

View Full Version : Why do scouts automatically finish assignments?

HarryMills
02-07-2010, 20:52
I dont want my scouts to finish after a month or two, or whatever it is and then sit idly around and its a pain having to reassign them all the time. Why cant they just stay where i've sent them until I recall them?

Also why cant you add someone to your shortlist permanently? If you put them on your shortlist indefinitely, you still get a note in about year saying you've indicated that that player is no longer in your plans? When did I indicate that? Please make a button that allows them to stay on your shortlist forever, until you remove them yourself. Same with scouts, if I send them to scout a country I want them to do that, until I tell them otherwise.

grrrrr.

Pacman Jones
02-07-2010, 20:57
I am sure there is a roaming button you can click

TacticalGenius
02-07-2010, 21:04
I am sure there is a roaming button you can click

Roaming only works for Regions, Continents and the World, not for individual countries unfortunately. It is a huge PITA when playing LLM style, as I only want to scout England (actually I only want to scout London and Essex) because anything else in the league I'm playing in (Ryman D1N, Enfield Town - on the London/Essex border) is just unrealistic.

roykela
03-07-2010, 07:08
It's very annoying when you assign a scout to a country. Have to reassign him over and over again, like you say.
Never understood why they can't keep on scouting until you say stop.

Jonzii
03-07-2010, 12:00
This is one of the most annoying things in FM for me! I like to have a lot of scouts that concentrate on individual countries, having to restart the assignments of them all every few months is just a PITA!