Marc,

I know this is probably not possible... but what would be really cool is in additon to playing your game of the team you manage you should be able to view any/all games unfold between any 2 teams on that day that you wish. I think on the PC game thats possible but I think you have to create a manager for EVERY single team right? Would be cool if there was a way to do that. Of course I do not mean managing any of these other teams but just letting the computer manager make the decisions and just watch it unfold. Anyway is that possible in future releases? If not can this be done on the PC game?

Tom

• SI Staff

On the PC game if you click on the 'v' sign on a match day before the matches are played it'll change into 'view' and you'll get to watch that result play out.

On FMH at present you can review events during other matches (ie. view the summary from them straight after they're played) but you can't watch the events unfold - this is simply down to memory storage issues.

(if enough people requested it I could allow you to watch other matches but tbh I think its something which would only be popular with a small niche of FMH players and its a fair bit of work to implement)

On the PC game if you click on the 'v' sign on a match day before the matches are played it'll change into 'view' and you'll get to watch that result play out.

On FMH at present you can review events during other matches (ie. view the summary from them straight after they're played) but you can't watch the events unfold - this is simply down to memory storage issues.

(if enough people requested it I could allow you to watch other matches but tbh I think its something which would only be popular with a small niche of FMH players and its a fair bit of work to implement)

Marc id like this feature only as a last resort when other stuff is sorted out and improved etc. Like international squads selecting. But this may be quite repetitive so it would be good to have like info showing which games are on tv like on pc and those are the games you can view etc.

• SI Staff
Marc id like this feature only as a last resort when other stuff is sorted out and improved etc. Like international squads selecting. But this may be quite repetitive so it would be good to have like info showing which games are on tv like on pc and those are the games you can view etc.

Thats pretty much how I see things myself unless a lot of people shout for it tbh, I quite like the idea myself - as its something which is optional but will improve the game for people who want it BUT there are other more pressing things which need doing first imho (I especially agree with improving the international squad selection which will be worked on for FMHi 2011).

Marc,

You said this "On the PC game if you click on the 'v' sign on a match day before the matches are played it'll change into 'view' and you'll get to watch that result play out." can i do that for any game other than mine or do i have to actually assign a manager to every team in order to be able to view games that im not controlling

Archived