3 TEAMS WITH OVER 90 POINTS!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wrexham LLM:

lol at Samba getting 28 goals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Feel so guilty about using this corner technique, but just....can't.....help....it....

(it's not cheating......it's not cheating....)

Who am I trying to kid?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by turn it upto 11:

i would get pretty bored after a couple of games using the cheat, i mean yay you won the premier league but its only the same as adding lots of money to yourself, taking over all other teams and giving yourself thier players or taking control of the opposition to win 28 - 0. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hate cheating in FM because I always feel it ruins my game and as soon as i've won the league or whatever trophy I resign because I feel like a bad bad man.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wesleysonck:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wrexham LLM:

lol at Samba getting 28 goals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Feel so guilty about using this corner technique, but just....can't.....help....it....

(it's not cheating......it's not cheating....)

Who am I trying to kid? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have John Terry attacking from deep with no one challenging the keeper - 12 goals by Feb. But then, he did that for real one season didn't he?

It happened 2 seasons running for me in the Championship, and both seasons I finished 3rd and lost the play-offs.

In 16 real life 24 team divisions I checked the final league table for not once did a team that scored over 90 points fail to gain automatic promotion. I think the most a 3rd placed team got was 85 points for the seasons I checked, and after that it was probably around 80. To annoy me even more the champions in Leagues One and Two got about 80 points.

Imo it is a flaw in the game that when human teams are at the top of the table, AI teams seem to score far more points than when a human team isn't competing at the top. That is not an accusation of AI cheating either, just an observation made based on my save games on FM2007 and FM2008, and it isn't always the case.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SucksAtFM:

cheating blah blah blah! people need to get a life. its only a game. who cares if he cheats as long as he is enjoying the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True but if cheating is taking place then the point of this thread is diminished to almost nothing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jkae:

heres my player stats

i got ronaldo on a free icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

playerstatsid2.th.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't it amazing how your scouts have just happened to find many of the best players in the world...assuming you have scouts...the good player forum scout. icon_biggrin.gif

Oh and I always knew Christopher Samba was such an amazing defender that he could score 28 goals a season. Or is it that Newcastle have bribed opposition goalkeepers to always allow the mighty Samba a free head at goal from corners? What's that you say 'real life has developed this amazing programming error that makes top flight football teams unable to defend corners from tall opposition defenders'. Amazing.

As I've said before, cheating/exploiting glitches/whatever you want to call it is fine. It's up to you. Go ahead if it makes you happy.

Coming on here and happily telling everyone/bragging that you got 90 points and you have an amazing squad, with a defender that scores 28 goals from a corner exploit, is not great. How many points would you have if Samba had scored 3 goals from corners? Five less? Ten less?

Yes I had a bad night at work and I'm feeling sarcastic. icon_eek.gif

How anyone has the tenacity to call this cheating is beyond me?

I concede 80% of all goals from the AI exploiting the corners and free kicks.

Why should i feel bad that i scored 30 goals from corners and free kicks when the AI has done the exact same thing against me?

I stopped using the corner routine just to see if the AI would score less goals from the set piece exploit, but nothing changed, so i started using it again.

Whats good for the goose and all that!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bulla:

you must of edited your team with the fmm no way samba would score 28 goals </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm suprised he didn't score more.

Bulla, set your player with best jumping and heading attributes to challenge keeper for corners and have corners delivered to the 6 yard box, then you'll see how easy it is to do this.

i didnt cheat to get anyone and i dont belive that i am cheating, my corners and idfk's are aimed at the same player, look at steve bruce ages ago, he scored almost 30 in a season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jkae:

i didnt cheat to get anyone and i dont belive that i am cheating, my corners and idfk's are aimed at the same player, look at steve bruce ages ago, he scored almost 30 in a season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um, what season was that?

Think he meant this:

Bruce made his Manchester United debut in a 2–1 win over Portsmouth on 19 December 1987.[28]

He finished the 1990–91 campaign as United's third top goalscorer behind Mark Hughes and Brian McClair with 19 goals, helped by scoring eleven goals from the penalty spot

Archived