Hello guys, we all enjoy a good update for our game to keep the excitement of playing the game alive, but the problem ive noticed is with some people who make them for season 10/11 they sometimes edit the kit colours as they will be for the new season which actually harms the game when playing it as half the kits dont show up when playing champions league football, i know theres a kit bug but i use the kits.dbc file which sorts all kits where kits werent showinfg, but funny enough i went liverpool the other day with patch 10.3 i didnt use any custom database i just used Patch 10.3 as it is along with my kits.dbc, but i noticed some games my kits was just showing as blank in some games and some games it was showing, it was mainly when i was using the away or third strip in the game it wasnt showing but if i went to information off teams all strips were showing also the always show when playing premier league games, is the a champions league bug aswell? Also why have about 2 strip for away for example an away strip for the league and an away strip for champions league, i know some teams have different tops for stuff like that but i think it confuses the game and that why im getting this problem, wouldnt it be easier just to have a home an away and a third strip for all teams, also does anyone think that si games will sort this out for FM 2011 as it is really annoying and if you pay good money for a game surely everyuthing in the game should work. Thanks for reading this and if anyones got any info about this please feel free to write it here.

Archived