Help starting a new game

Gave the game a break for a couple of months but ive started itching for a new career.

Ive decided to break away from the usual bigboys like ac milan/man city etc and im looking for a more challenging/rewarding yet fun club to manage, preferably with good youth facilities. I like the idea of trying to get promoted or avoiding relegation. Also id like it to be either in England or Italy.

Any team recommendations please?

Gave the game a break for a couple of months but ive started itching for a new career.

Ive decided to break away from the usual bigboys like ac milan/man city etc and im looking for a more challenging/rewarding yet fun club to manage, preferably with good youth facilities. I like the idea of trying to get promoted or avoiding relegation. Also id like it to be either in England or Italy.

Any team recommendations please?

Southampton maybe!!

Decided to go for the unemployed option as an ex professional footballer for the first time in 15 years playing fm. Have selected Italy serie a/b england CCC1 upwards and Spain 2nd tier upwards.

I wonder if ill be able to get any successful applications.. went on holiday till christmas, will see what happens.

edit: been approached by huddersfield, might give em a go.

I accepted and im starting mid season in 15th place. Gonna be difficult keeping them up considering ive never been in charge of a lower rep team. I think a couple of experienced players from the transfer list are in order. Seems like finances are ok as long as i get rid of some deadwood. Hoping for the best :)

Decided to go for the unemployed option as an ex professional footballer for the first time in 15 years playing fm. Have selected Italy serie a/b england CCC1 upwards and Spain 2nd tier upwards.

I wonder if ill be able to get any successful applications.. went on holiday till christmas, will see what happens.

edit: been approached by huddersfield, might give em a go.

are you kevin brock of oxford united fame?

I accepted and im starting mid season in 15th place. Gonna be difficult keeping them up considering ive never been in charge of a lower rep team. I think a couple of experienced players from the transfer list are in order. Seems like finances are ok as long as i get rid of some deadwood. Hoping for the best :)

Good luck with huddersfield then:thup:

Archived