Is it better to have this turned on? im not really sure if i understand what it means.. i read the explaination but wasnt sure if its better to have it on or off can someone explain what the adv of having it on does.

• SI Staff
Is it better to have this turned on? im not really sure if i understand what it means.. i read the explaination but wasnt sure if its better to have it on or off can someone explain what the adv of having it on does.

Its 'name' comes from the concept in turn based war games where you can only see things on the game board which you'd be able to realistically know about if the game was real-life.

It simulates the likely knowledge of yourself as a manager in the game and 'blanks out' attributes for players who you wouldn't know about making it harder to spot talent from obscure clubs easily.

If you scout or play against an 'unknown' player then his attributes will be revealed (as they would be irl).

As such having it turned on makes the game a little more realistic and challenging imho, but its down to peoples personal preference really and just play in the manner which you enjoy most.

PS - When its 'disabled' you can see the player attributes of all players in the game at all times.

Archived