Can Somebody Help ?

might be because you`re pc/laptop might not have the recommended specs to play the game properly without it using loads of ram or processor which will make it stop repsonding until it has either freed up a little ram or processor for it to continue

It just keeps going ' not responding ' when im trying to play :(

Is it just a kind of blank black screen when you start up? If so I get that for about 30 seconds every time I start the game, or load a save, on a 3GB memory. The game takes up a lot of processing power so at times you will have to let it sit. You may be waiting up to 10-15 minutes if you're starting a new game and picked a lot of leagues

The best option if it is like that is as RDXCougar8173 says to free up space on your computer by running as few programmes as possible, and if your computer has 1GB of RAM (or less:eek:) buy some more.

Well first option is to wait it out for 10 mins to see if it is just doing a lot of calculations (the manager shortlists at the end of game set-up can really slow the game down for example).

If that doesn't resolve the problem then I would update all computer drivers, and .NET framework (don't expect your OS to do this automatically), and patch the game to 10.3 (unless installed throug steam).

If that doesn't work do a full uninstall, and reinstall the game from scratch.

How many leagues are you running?

If you are running a lot of leagues for your specs it will happen sometimes. It does for me. But if you leave it and have patience it should be alright. Repeatedly clicking in the game won't help either.

Archived