League Stats

Yes you can :)

what you need to do is go onto the menu that is called competitons then click either 'club divison' or domestic leagues and once you have done that and got the league up that you want stas for click the little icon in the right hand conrner ( 2 pages) then player stats or team stats etc... then you can look them all up

hope this helps

ben x

• SI Staff
Is there a way to pull up league stats like for goals and stuff on the iphone version of the game? I cant seem to find it.. this would be for just the team im managing as well as the whole league stats.

If you browse into a league and hit the 'link' button (furthest right button on the bottom control bar) then you can view stats for the league, both broken down by players and by clubs.

Hope this helps,

Marc

PS - Beaten to it by Ben :D

It doesnt list my individual player stats though I can find league stats like goal leaders but when I click on team stats all it shows is the team stats like wins, losses and stuff is there a way to show my players stats just on my team like goals scored etc.?

• SI Staff
It doesnt list my individual player stats though I can find league stats like goal leaders but when I click on team stats all it shows is the team stats like wins, losses and stuff is there a way to show my players stats just on my team like goals scored etc.?

Oh just for your players and not for the league as a whole? - at the moment that isn't an option, but its an interesting request.

(you can check such things by looking at individual player profiles on their history pages - but obviously that isn't as convenience as a summary page might be in that regard)

Archived