International Managers Retiring

Now I know alot has been mentioned of International Managers retiring during international tournaments...but what about before? In my game the Uruguay manager has retired just under a year before the 2014 World Cup which he has already qualified them for. Now this wouldnt happen. He would announce he is stepping down after the world cup. So I think this is something that should be fixed for 2011 or 12. Have a news announcement stating that the manager wishes to retire after the next tournament or if they dont qualify have a sudden retirement with the manager retiring instantly due to the lack of success.

True but it's rare..and as for sacking it's very unusual if that team has already qualified for them to be sacked. But sacking I dont have a big problem with as in game that is usually performance based so that's ok...it's just the retirments that irks me a bit. If your gonna resign for personal reasons, then have it as an instant retirment...cause you wouldn't say "in a year i'll retire due to personal reason"

Archived