contract bug?

My player is being transferred when the window opens, sealed the deal just a day or two ago (game days). Now i had a backroom meeting and the coach suggested id offer the player a new contract and i was able to do that (player wasnt willing though as unhappy) but i was wondering what had happened if he would have accepted the offer? If i go thorugh the players page im not able to offer contract, as it is.

And yeh im patched.

Raise it in the Backroom Advice bugs: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166

It's probably already been mentioned though by someone else. It's quite common for this to happen, especially if you don't hold weekly Backroom meetings. Your coaches advice is effectively out of date. He would have suggested offering him a new contract, before you sold him, only for this suggestion to remain in the Backroom advice after you've sold him.

Hold weekly Backroom meetings and it shouldn't be that much of a problem :thup:

They never accept if they have an arranged transfer.

Figured out that much, but was intrigued how i was even able to offer him a contract while a transfer was already confirmed. After couple days i got new saying he rejected my offer and I was asked to re-confirm the once accepted transfer, so I actually would have been able to reject it at this point.

Oh well, no biggie, not at all.

PS. i do have weekly backroom meetings but all this just happened to take place in short time :)

Archived