Handheld Differences

Hi people. I'm new (1st post) but ive been reading this forum for a week or so now. Kinda creepy huh? you're all being watched! icon_razz.gif

I've read all the new features for FMH2007, every website has the exact same description, but i thought having someone from SI on this forum, i might be able to ask for a few more new features and things that are in the PC version that aren't in the handheld (other than the 2D match engine).

Thanks.

Hi people. I'm new (1st post) but ive been reading this forum for a week or so now. Kinda creepy huh? you're all being watched! icon_razz.gif

I've read all the new features for FMH2007, every website has the exact same description, but i thought having someone from SI on this forum, i might be able to ask for a few more new features and things that are in the PC version that aren't in the handheld (other than the 2D match engine).

Thanks.

And sorry to double post, but i cant edit my posts.

How up to date are the stats? For example, a player who may have proved to be a revelation this season, will the new game reflect this?

Players like theo walcott and ashley young and perhaps aaron lennon.

Thanks again.

• SI Staff

The player stats were taken directly from the database used to create the PC version so are very up to date - you can also do some editing of the PSP data this version (if it proves popular we'll make everything editable next version - this is as much as anything a 'test' to see if people want to edit stuff on a console or not) so you can update their abilities etc. if you disagree with things.

Archived