How to get Sega pass?

Hi.. I just purchased the game for my PC from Steam... I registerd for the Sega Pass and now it takes me to the screen and ask for my License Key.... The screen print where it shows you how to find the Key is fuzzy and I cant really see it... How do I find my Key from my purchase on Steam so I can complete my Saga pass regristion?

Thanks!

hahahaha You guys are funny and I am new but I really did "Search" before I ask my question...

But new to FM and FM10 is great so far.. Glad I got it and seems like a TON of Fans here and on Fan sites..

Look forward to being a part..

Wow. Someone needs a sense a humour bypass. Jeez
I've got a great sense of humour tbh, but i think having fun and not helping is rather pointless, and feel free to pay for this bypass, perhaps you can be in the next bed when they perform your labotomy.

Re: How to get Saga pass?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so is your problem solved ?

No... Its not keeping me from playing or anything... Just cant get my Sega Pass to join the FMCLUB... What is that anyway and why do I need to Join?

I was going to Email Steam when I get a chance and ask the for my Key...

"go into steam... right click the football manager and there's an option there to see your key..."

Sorry.. This is worng... No Option to do this... I tried this before I even posted here...

I thought I posted in this thread already :/

I'm not sure but I don't think Steam should be asking for an activation code. Someone who uses Steam can probably confirm that. I'm also not sure what you need SEGA Pass for. If you're posting here, you're signed up for SEGA Pass.

Did you patch the game once you downloaded from Steam?

I thought I posted in this thread already :/

I'm not sure but I don't think Steam should be asking for an activation code. Someone who uses Steam can probably confirm that. I'm also not sure what you need SEGA Pass for. If you're posting here, you're signed up for SEGA Pass.

Did you patch the game once you downloaded from Steam?

Hi... Steam does not ask for the code... The only place I have been ask for it is when I reqistered my game on the FM10 web site and it ask for it there(To get into the FMClub... Whatever that is)

Steam automatically keeps your games updated unless you turn this off... So yes I am at 10.3...

Thanks!

did you try my link to get your cd key from the registry? thats a pretty fail proof way of finding it tbh?

and when you right click fm in steam... there should be a library option... and then in turn, view cd key...

if you purchased the game through steam though.. you wont have a cd key. its just the way steam works...

so yeah... phone sega or email them to ask.

Archived