How far into the game are you and any major changes?

I'm 10 years into the game playing as Fulham. No shocks in the Premiership in terms of relegation - the same teams seem to get relegated and then promoted from the Championship over and over again (Hull, Stoke, Middlesboro, Newcastle). There are only 3 teams in the Premiership in 2020 who weren't in it in 2010.

The only shock so far is that Fulham have won the Premiership for the last 5 years on the bounce and i'm odds on to make it 6 in a row in my latest season!

Lots of smaller teams make it through to the domestic cup finals though - Burnley, Southampton and Birmingham (twice) have won the FA Cup with Nottm Forest, West Brom, Bolton, Leyton Orient and Wolves as recent runners up. Reading have recently won the League Cup with notable runners up including Watford, Southampton, Scunthorpe and Sheff Utd!

In my game the only real shock is my Hibs side winning the SPL 6 years running and the Champions Cup 3 years running haha

Though it has affected the SPL, both Old Firm sides have had bottom 6 finishes. Also noticed smaller sides popping up in the Champions Cup.

• 2 weeks later...

2 years. I like to take it slow and take in it all. I play as my favourite team, Manchester United, so I have the game speed on FAST and the 2D match screen (now no longer an issue that it was on the PSP) on extended. I like to make the most of my 25 years, just because i probably won't have any motivation to start from day one with United again :)

• 6 months later...

10th year in with Burnley, Liverpool were relegated 2 season ago but came back up, also Swansea and Cardiff both hold respectable positions now, usual teams in top 5 are your Man U, Chelsea, Man City etc etc

No shocks, as the current best Manager in the world it dosnt come as a shock that Burnley are a formidable force. The only downside are the shock results that usually knock me out of league / fa cup, and the 0-0 semi / final results in europe that see me dropping in penalties.

I'm in 2015, and so far:

David Beckham is the England manager.

Inter released Eto'o on a free at the age of 32, I (Barcelona) got him on a free and he's my second highest goalscorer behind Khouma Babacar (my best striker at the age of 21!)

I bought Casillas (aged 33) for £1.8mil after Real Madrid payed £20.5mil for Jack Butland and are using him as their first keeper...

I sold Xavi to Barcelona for 29million aged 29, next season his value was £1.5mil, Kaka's now 31 and worth £525k but not good enough to fit into my squad.

Connor Wickham is better than Wayne Rooney, and I could buy him for £5.75mil if he stopped failing medicals!

Arshavin got sold to Valencia for £75k in the second season, my jaw hit the floor.

Archived