A Royal Reception

Not sure United were too chuffed with the amount of fans that turned up to the match, particularly after they had just put on 50,000 for us at Old Trafford. Surely this is a bug of some sort? I normally get at least 300-400 in my league games alone.. then again, it's acceptable that people just don't want to watch United play. :D

malachiansvmanutd2.png

Definatly some sort of bug I'd imagine.

Irl your club probably would have changed it's venue so they can get a packed house and lots of revenue.

Perhaps something they might consider for future versions of the game.

Maybe your fans were anticipating a thrashing, so they couldn't bare to watch :D

I daresay though, not a bad result for a team who scraped second in the highest league of Northern Ireland and have only competed in the Europa League on one previous occasion. We were actually 1-0 up at Old Trafford after 76 minutes thanks to a penalty..

We ended up losing 2-1 which was still fantastic, and then to only go down 1-0 at home was also really good. This was against a full strength lineup featuring Rooney, Eden Hazard, Huddlestone, Macheda and more..

how many seats are there maybe they can only sell seated tickets

Not a bad thought, actually Luton. It's only a 1000 capacity ground, but I think there may only be 50 seats. Not sure, but that does sound right.

on this note i may add 1st season in holland i managed ajax. we won the league and ajax 2 won the cup. so i had to play my reserves in the super cup at the start of season 2. the attendance? 19!!!!

And now Ajax 2 play in Europa League ?

Archived