Loan in Argentina

I'm playing with San Lorenzo in Argentina. Ive played a year now and I just got Frutos from Anderlecht, Carboni and Barrientos from Catania on loan but now after a month they are about to return. Now whats that all about?

I suppose you made a loan offer till 'End of Season', when the current season didn't finish

It happened to me many times... with even less time (I mean, within days to the season's end)

I'd suggest you to make loan offer for 12 months... if you're lucky (And have enough money. San Lorenzo... doesn't have much) you can extend the loan as soon as the next transfer window opens

I suppose you made a loan offer till 'End of Season', when the current season didn't finish

It happened to me many times... with even less time (I mean, within days to the season's end)

I'd suggest you to make loan offer for 12 months... if you're lucky (And have enough money. San Lorenzo... doesn't have much) you can extend the loan as soon as the next transfer window opens

Thanks for the answer - will keep that in mind

It seemed like the loan deals automatically extended with a week - just finished the game but I like the league system in Argentina so think ill try something new

Archived