You haven't given much information.

What year are you in?

How good are your young strikers?

What age?

What reputation?

What type of personality?

How much playing time do they get?

What type of strikers are they?

Aside from all that this thread should probably be in the "Good Players & Team Guide" forum as well.

If I was you I'd get some mentally strong strikers with good determination. Try to match what the wonderkids personality is to the veteran striker so they have a better chance of getting along.

Tutoring is a great way to boost a players stats. I had a young midfielder have a determination boost of +3 in one month.

If I was you I'd get some mentally strong strikers with good determination. Try to match what the wonderkids personality is to the veteran striker so they have a better chance of getting along.

Tutoring is a great way to boost a players stats. I had a young midfielder have a determination boost of +3 in one month.

Matching personalities is a poor way of tutoring and negates most of the reasons you would tutor a player for.

Wow - I didn't realize so much went into this game - Can you use vets to increase the kids numbers in Finishing and Heading specifically?

No, tutoring helps mental & hidden attributes as well as affecting personality & PPMs.

Best idea would be for you to post the player page of your two strikers and tell us what personality they are and then we can advise better.

Matching personalities is a poor way of tutoring and negates most of the reasons you would tutor a player for.

In my experience I have always got the best results from matching personalities. Whenever I have a mentally good older player tutoring a mentally weak younger player they almost never get on and end up not liking each other. This is only in my experience though.

In my experience I have always got the best results from matching personalities. Whenever I have a mentally good older player tutoring a mentally weak younger player they almost never get on and end up not liking each other. This is only in my experience though.

What do call a result?

One of the main reasons to tutor a player is to improve personality whereas you could even be making a tutee worse by having a tutor with the same personality.

What do call a result?

One of the main reasons to tutor a player is to improve personality whereas you could even be making a tutee worse by having a tutor with the same personality.

I call a result the defensive midfielder who was being tutored having his determination increase by 4 points in less than a month. It was 3 but I've just checked again and it's up again.

I am improving his personality by making him much more determined. He had the same personality description as his mentor but had lower value's in determination, aggression, and bravery. Only determination has moved though. Am I right in thinking that the other's could move?

I call a result the defensive midfielder who was being tutored having his determination increase by 4 points in less than a month. It was 3 but I've just checked again and it's up again.

I am improving his personality by making him much more determined. He had the same personality description as his mentor but had lower value's in determination, aggression, and bravery. Only determination has moved though. Am I right in thinking that the other's could move?

Determination is the only visible attribute that moves towards the tutors but I do believe good tutoring speeds up the improvement in other mental attributes but thats only my impression.

Although you have improved his determination you have also altered his professionalism, loyalty, ambition, pressure, sportsmanship & temperament and they could have gone in either direction.

Archived